|Label:||Music for Dreams|
|Add Date:||2005-02-06||Pull Date:||2005-04-10||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Apr 10||Apr 3||Mar 27||Mar 20||Mar 13||Mar 6||Feb 20|
|1.||Apr 08, 2005:||Bump & Hustle Music
|4.||Mar 29, 2005:||Eran Mukamel
|2.||Mar 31, 2005:||Sonar
|5.||Mar 24, 2005:||Epiphany of Sound
|3.||Mar 31, 2005:||Eran Mukamel
|6.||Mar 22, 2005:||Princess in the evening
Lovely: 7, 10, 3, 8
1. "Smooth jazz"-style beat and drums, accordian is a bit much, but ok groove.
2. Lazy start, but picks up with subtle strings, vocals later on.
**3. Guitar, echoing female vocals, really understated and nice.
4. Reggae feel at times, horns
5. Uptempo worldbeat, interesting whirling sounds.
6. African drum imitation, repetitive voice sample
***7. Best of album, a sweet melodic tension, mix of guitar, synth and drums
*8. Male humming/synths, cool kickbeat, etherial drum break in middle
9. Asleep at the wheel -- lots of synths, sounds, but no direction
**10. Sic rhythm, filled out soundscape. The kind of track you love to hear at 5 am after a night out in Miami.
*11. Echoed strumming, lonely piano, sparse female vocals -- a sleeper.
|11.||Early Till Late|