|Artist:||Velvet Teen, the||Added:||Aug 2004|
|Add Date:||2004-11-08||Pull Date:||2005-01-10|
|Week Ending:||Jan 16||Jan 9||Dec 19||Dec 12||Dec 5||Nov 21||Nov 14|
|1.||Apr 15, 2021:||Stranded at Settembrini's (Last Record Store)
Penicillin (It Doesn't Mean Much)
|4.||Feb 07, 2009:||Music Casserole
We Were Bound (To Bend the R
|2.||Jan 05, 2010:||The Orphanage
|5.||May 21, 2007:||Something about music
|3.||Apr 01, 2009:||Ann Westcott Demo
|6.||May 07, 2007:||Kid For Today
Track 1: Electronic bleeps and other random bloops until 1:35. Soft piano for the rest of the track.
2. Orchestral string opening. Vocals at :27 (slow, low-key male voice) with piano joining in with strings. Vocals and strings escalate during chorus to slow back down. Mellows out at about 3 min mark.
3. Heavy string and (uplifting melody) piano beginning. Percussion and vocals join in at :40 with slowdown of beat melody.
4. Heavily rhythmic bass piano introduction with vocals shortly afterwards. 1:08 track speeds up with extra vocals and instruments. Quiets off at 3:30, picks up at 5:22 with lengthy piano solo. Minute long ending starting at 11:50
5. Slow melodic piano opening w/ strings. Vocals at :30. Song ?ends? at 2:56 with light piano and vocals until 4:15 followed by a climax of vocals and instruments.
*6. Quick, catchy piano medley opening rhythm, vocals at :30 Piano and vocal culmination at 1:40 and repeats several times
*7. Very low, haunting background bass noise with percussion at :30. Definitely a darker theme compared to the rest of the songs. Vocals at 1:00. Eerie violin at 2:25 with climax on vocals returning to main background sound. Slows beat at 3:20. Definitely has a strange 80?s inspirational vibe towards the end.
8. Silence until Answering machine at :44
-Reviewed by Eric Ford
|1.||Sartre Ringo||4.||Camera Oscura|
|2.||Penicillin (It Doesn't Mean Much)||5.||Poor Celine|
|3.||A Captive Audience||6.||Forlorn|
|7.||We Were Bound (To Bend the Rules)|