|Add Date:||2004-05-10||Pull Date:||2004-07-12|
|Week Ending:||Jul 11||Jul 4||Jun 27||Jun 20||Jun 13||May 30||May 23||May 16|
|1.||May 14, 2022:||Music Casserole
|4.||Jul 08, 2011:||Music Casserole
Saline the Salt Lake Queen
|2.||Oct 20, 2018:||Music Casserole
|5.||Oct 30, 2010:||Music Casserole
|3.||Mar 02, 2013:||Music Casserole
|6.||Sep 05, 2009:||Music Casserole [lost & found edition]
(1) Title repeated to mellow cello and harp-like background.
((2)) Mellow, pretty, mostly cellos with vocals.
3. Mid/high tempo loud rock tune.
(4). Playful cover of a 30s tune, mid tempo.
5. Mellow, mid-tempo, mostly cellos and drums behind simple, lyrical vocals. Notice fade out.
((7)). Starts mellow, quickly becomes a loud guitar-drum-cello rock number. Could have been a straightforward rock hit, except for the peculiar instrumentation. Cool.
8. Starts with a short spoken intro (cello background) about a man and his cow, then a silly song that matches.
9. Another story, heavy southern accent (which gets lost towards the end…), you-know-what-instrument background.
(10).Mid/high tempo, loud, interesting vocals, and a nice cello bridge.
((11)). Mellow, slow, bass and cello, straightforward vocals.
12. Like a kid’s song, repeated phrases throughout. Mid tempo. Lyrics take it from “when I was a young girl” to “then he died”. Short.
13. Amusing lyrics, mid/high tempo.
14. Kid’s vocals and unintelligible lyrics, slow tempo, you-know-what-instrument again. Short.
(15). A 1800s feminist song about girls’ schools. Slow/mid, cellos, dreamy background vocals. Some distortion added towards the end.
|1.||Doomsday Averted||8.||Wicked Dickie|
|2.||Secret Message||9.||My Captivity By Savages|
|3.||Possum of the Grotto||10.||Saline the Salt Lake Queen|
|4.||If Your Kisses Cant Hold||11.||Oh, Injury|
|5.||The Mayor||12.||When I Was a Young Girl|
|6.||When I Count...||13.||Momma Was An Opium-Smoker|
|7.||High on Life||14.||Nov. 17 Dec|