|Album:||Oh Honey, We're Ridiculous||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Le Grand Magistery|
|Add Date:||2004-05-10||Pull Date:||2004-07-12|
|Week Ending:||Jun 20||Jun 13||Jun 6||May 30||May 23||May 16|
|1.||Apr 16, 2012:||Bridal Moments
What Do the American Girls
|4.||May 04, 2006:||The Sad Men's Club
|2.||Mar 18, 2012:||Instant Cat!
Bem, Please Come Home
|5.||Oct 26, 2004:||All This - And Mor!
The Handbag Memoirs
|3.||Oct 28, 2008:||MusicTime!
What Happened to the Sands
|6.||Oct 23, 2004:||Pop Music Show
1. Hand claps introduce medium tempo, Beach-Boys bounce that gets rocky and noisier toward end.
2. Gentle acoustic guitar and strings, then full band and harmony... with as many musical allusions per measure as notes. And there are lots of notes. Look honey -- it's the love child of Belle & Sebastian and The Boo Radleys!
3. Go-Betweens style guitar and Brian Wilson vox. Medium tempo, happy. Serge Gainsbourg bridge. It all works
4. Short (1:32) instrumental with hand-claps. Starts with guitar and xylophone. Happy and quirky. Abrupt ending.
5. Slow ballad that gets dynamic and wacky. Begins with squeaky swing-set sound, then piano and harmony vocals, goes doo-wop, then calliope, WTF?
|1.||What Happened to the Sands||3.||The Handbag Memoirs|
|2.||Poor Maude||4.||Bem, Please Come Home|
|5.||What Do the American Girls|