|Add Date:||2004-02-16||Pull Date:||2004-04-19|
|Week Ending:||Apr 25||Apr 18||Apr 11||Mar 28||Mar 21||Mar 14||Mar 7||Feb 29|
|1.||May 25, 2017:||serenity now
My Problem Is You
|4.||Jan 05, 2008:||24-hour Blues Marathon (pt. 5)
I Can't Stop
|2.||Aug 06, 2015:||Clean Copper Radio
|5.||Mar 05, 2005:||Morning Glory
My Problem Is You
|3.||Feb 19, 2009:||Sunshine ... in the Afternoon (Birthday Edition!)
Play to Win
|6.||Jan 03, 2005:||The Penultimate Bin
Rainin' in My Heart
My Picks: 1, 3, 7, 8
Katie P. 2/5/04
1) Midtempo. Some nice soul horn hits. Good smooth groover. Oooo, really nice horn arrangements and even a flute!
2) A nice solid walk with a funky bass line. Nice build with horns and tons of backup singers. This is some nice funky blues. Laid back and very cool.
3) Slower with string arrangements and piano. This is soul!! Al Green's voice is just perfect for this.
4) Uptempo with plenty of horns blasts. Nice funky bounce that makes you want to shake your hips.
5) Faster midtempo soul thick with string arrangements. Oooo, man these horns are just great! This one is a bit of a smooth groover.
6) Slow strings and piano. The wah-wah effect on the guitar is a little weird, but it kind of works. Slow and pleading.
7) Uptempo with a little bit of a bounce, but still smooth. Wow!
8) Slow and low. Very bluesy but with a full band feel. Damn, killer organ solo!
9) Uptempo bounce. Solid horns and some wah-wah guitar. Sweet lyrics too. Ah, how cute!
10) Uptempo and very bouncy. Great horns on this. Woo! Just try not to shake your hips. You can't resist.
11) Solid midtempo with some nice piano and of course great horns. Verses sound a little like "Spinning Wheel" but it changes up at the chorus.
12) Uptempo and a little goofy. Nice bar-house style piano. This is kinda cute and a lot of fun.
a lot of fun.
|1.||I Can't Stop||7.||Million to One|
|2.||Play to Win||8.||My Problem Is You|
|3.||Rainin' in My Heart||9.||I'd Still Choose You|
|4.||I've Been Waitin' on You||10.||I've Been Thinkin' About You|
|5.||You||11.||I'd Write a Letter|
|6.||Not Tonight||12.||Too Many|