|Album:||Supersonic Guitars in 3-D||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Los Straitjackets||Added:||Nov 2003|
|Label:||Yep Roc Records|
|Add Date:||2003-12-08||Pull Date:||2004-02-09|
|Week Ending:||Feb 1||Jan 25||Jan 18||Jan 11||Jan 4||Dec 21||Dec 14|
|1.||Aug 03, 2006:||Stirling's Approximation
|4.||Nov 08, 2005:||Foreplay and Sex Wax
Can You Dig It
|2.||Apr 12, 2006:||Foreplay and Sex Wax
|5.||Jun 23, 2005:||Julia's ringtones
Can You Dig It
|3.||Dec 11, 2005:||Sunny Side Up
|6.||Feb 02, 2004:||Fly By Night
Note: To whoever stole the 3-D glasses out of the booklet before I got to it, you suck.
Best tracks: 4, 7, 10, 12, 13.
1. Dirty guitar/bass line. A bit bluesy, up tempo.
2. Sounds like the Twist, makes you feel like you’re at a 50’s drive-in.
3. A bit of whispered vocals in this one. Heavy, plodding riff.
*4. Mid-tempo, with some horns. Good tune. Extended intro bit between 4 and 5, 50 seconds or so, with some echo-y guitar.
5. Dirty, surfer sounding. Very “Wipe Out”.
6. Mersey-beat sound, like “Please Please Me” Beatles.
*7. Neat groove, cool flute line. Good track.
8. Like a dark, twisted team from the Lone Ranger. Echo.
9. A little dippy.
*10. Some neat vibes and messed up sax. Mid-tempo.
11. Up tempo, a bit frantic.
*12. Some incomprehensible vocals and laughing. Theremin gives it a slightly creepy sound. Coolest track on the album.
*13. Slow, acoustic guitar. Nice, mellow feel, like the last dance at a prom in Oahu circa 1962.
|2.||Dip Into Twist||8.||Midnight in Salerno|
|3.||Time Bomb||9.||Beach Bag|
|4.||Can You Dig It||10.||Jungleaya|
|5.||San Diego Shutdown||11.||Galaxy Drive|
|6.||Isn't Love Grand||12.||Tarantula|