|Add Date:||2004-01-26||Pull Date:||2004-03-29|
|Week Ending:||Mar 28||Mar 21||Mar 14||Mar 7||Feb 29||Feb 22||Feb 15||Feb 8|
|1.||Feb 08, 2022:||Virtually Happy
|4.||Feb 06, 2006:||Stirling's Approximation
|2.||Jan 25, 2022:||Virtually Happy
Big Man on Campus
|5.||Aug 29, 2005:||Stirling's Approximation
Feet of Clay
|3.||Aug 01, 2007:||Brownian Motion
|6.||Jun 20, 2005:||Stirling's Approximation
1)<starts slow> Bells and churps.
(((2))) crunching sounds, child-like piano melody and a kid sweetly saying, “love”.
3) A repetitive flute melody and a piano being played all over the place w/o repeats on top.
(((4))) Crunchy. Intriguing. Evolving keyboard melody, samples.
(((5))) So eerie. Grinding sounds, deep beat, crackling vocal samples. “They’re coming today. They’ve got a wheelbarrow in that van.”. excellent.
((6)) Dramatic, beautiful, slow. Vocals and electronics.
7) Light and fun melody with all kinds of sounds.
((8)) Light carefree melody with crunching noise.
((9)) Song plus bells play in alternating channels. Avoid headphones.
((10)) Cute sounds bouncing around and crunching sounds get layered in.
11) Slow, chirping, beats, tribal. Evolves into beeps and crunches.
((12)) Soaring sounds invade dramatically and off key a bit. Turns into a buzzing organ. Nice.
13) **FCC’s (lots of fucks)** noisey crunches with good almost dancey beats with breaks of vocal snippets. “I need welfare. My family deserves welfare”
14) Slow, atmospheric, synth-based, eerie, nice.
|1.||Paws||8.||Boulevard of Broken Arms|
|2.||Big Man on Campus||9.||Sinistrogyric Mobius Disc|
|3.||Never the Less||10.||Fabio Goose|
|4.||Speaker||11.||The Nectar of Instruction|
|5.||The Van||12.||Distant Elk|
|6.||Feet of Clay||13.||Filmore Honey|