|Album:||Kill the Lights||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Turn Pale||Added:||Sep 2003|
|Label:||What Else? Records|
|Add Date:||2003-10-13||Pull Date:||2003-12-15|
|Week Ending:||Nov 9||Oct 26||Oct 19|
|1.||Dec 13, 2012:||New Noise
9 By 9
|4.||Apr 27, 2012:||Outrun My Gun
|2.||Nov 29, 2012:||New Noise
The Very Center of It All
|5.||Jun 30, 2010:||On The Warpath
Submit to Me
|3.||Jul 11, 2012:||Midnight Radio
End of Words
|6.||Nov 02, 2003:||the rust belt
1. slow, sinister bassline. builds darker. moody, despairing vocals.
2. midtempo, catchy, gets dancy. start-stop bass+drums w/ angry vocals and distorted guitar. pretty good, like the rapture.
3. catchy dancy. funky bassline, gang of four-ish guitar riff.
4. catchy but dark. tom-y drums. sustained screech vocals. great!
5. slow mean groove. excellent, very nick cave, dark endless pit feel.
6. upbeat, straightforward, striving for an old post-punk sound. decent
7. great relentless hard pulse, screaming vocals. really great, but then breakdown at end doesn’t fulfill the potential and the build-up.
8. very post-punk derivation but very catchy and minimal. great!
9. slow dancy and catchy, a lot like the rapture etc, maybe darker
10. slow ¾ groove w/ rambling half spoken (very nick cave) vocals
11. slow grating pre-goth groove. dark and exhausting. Great!
|1.||Submit to Me||6.||The Very Center of It All|
|2.||Light Melts Away||7.||Slow to Drown|
|3.||Peaceable Kingdom||8.||Beneath the Wheel|
|4.||End of Words||9.||Sycophant|
|5.||In Sight||10.||9 By 9|