|Album:||Hearts of Oak||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Leo, Ted/The Pharmacists||Added:||Feb 2003|
|Add Date:||2003-03-24||Pull Date:||2003-05-26|
|Week Ending:||May 25||May 11||May 4||Apr 27||Apr 13||Apr 6||Mar 30|
|1.||Mar 31, 2022:||Down in the Basement
First to Finish, Last to Sta
|4.||Feb 08, 2010:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|2.||Dec 02, 2010:||Alt Compost
The Ballad of the Sin Eater
|5.||Feb 04, 2010:||Musically Assured Destruction
Where Have All the Rude Boys
|3.||Mar 15, 2010:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|6.||Feb 01, 2010:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
1. wailing ted leo w/ background of harmonies. not great.
2. upbeat pop song, falsetto voice, very television.
3. upbeat; I like the breakdown chorus
4. super catchy pop song… I hope this doesn’t hit mainstream.
5. mid tempo. big voice repetitive guitar riff.
6. pop punk w/ attitude & fuzz. pixies lovers will not be able to resist
7. mid tempo. replacements guitar and ted leo falsetto. good chorus.
8. down tempo. decent song, with some very catchy sections
9. pop song that will show up on a soundtrack sooner or later
10. another catchy pop song but with a bad ending
11. like an old punk song: sugar as compliment, soul asylum as insult
12. down tempo, guitars and voice.
13. nice mid tempo swing