|Artist:||Four Tet||Added:||Nov 2001|
|1.||Aug 13, 2016:||Narnia
|4.||Feb 25, 2015:||After the After Party
Leila Came Round
|2.||May 03, 2016:||Life Aquatic
Everything Is Alright
|5.||Apr 17, 2013:||Pumping Iron
You Could Ruin My Day
|3.||Mar 16, 2015:||DSD
|6.||Oct 30, 2012:||Electrowave
ps. Kieran, the guy behind this, is also in post rock group Fridge.
1. Mellow chilled out trip-hoppy sound
2. Bells, kind of an underwater feel then builds up into a nice solid beat with a horn in there.
3. Typerwriter sounds start it off with a pretty piano sound coming in--very peaceful--like a day in the forest by a lake while rain spills down.
4. Music build over children's voices. Down tempo beat, again very peaceful.
5. Sounds like an elegant harp over a soft breathing monster.
6. Wow. Wow. Wow. Such a nice beat. Danceable, but not obnoxiously so. With a nice harp.
7. Guitar playing that reminds me of John Fahey. Somewhat dramatic with deep drums in the background.
8. No mosquitoes--and starts out with mosquito noises and then smack hits it into a rich orchestrated tangle of buggy noises and a kid singing "oh, no, no, no, mosquitoes"
9. Good background; layers of reversed samples, acoustic guitar plinks.
10. A very steady beat progression that builds.
11. Sounds like lullaby music and soft slow church bells being rung and does this crazy light interlude and it skips--or that's what you think, but the cd's not broken. It makes a beat out of the sequences of skipping. Very happy, soft, and light feel to it.
|1.||Glue of the World||6.||Untangle|
|2.||Twenty Three||7.||Everything Is Alright|
|3.||Harmony One||8.||No More Mosquitoes|
|5.||Leila Came Round||10.||You Could Ruin My Day|
|11.||Hilarious Movie of the 90S|