|1.||Oct 03, 2003:||the discovery channel
That Ain't Lake Minnetonka
1. Schnazy looped bassline, mixed time, spaced out synth/effects. First 3:00 can exist as its own song. 3:00-6:20 slows down for a post-rockish collage of synth/effects. 6:32 breaks back into a twist on the first theme.
2. Circular, complex time, upbeat & cheery.
3. Jams, with a nice kick on the offbeat. Quickly dissolves into a slow, moody interlude. Then back to the theme for more jagged-rhythm jam.
4. Slow, contemplative, takes its time going nowhere.
5. Swirling buzz & noise effects over catchy theme. Big climax. 10:00+.
6. Starts simply, escalates into a rhythmic, tribal sounding thing.
|1.||Punchout Turned Me Gay||4.||Drug Yacht|
|2.||That Ain't Lake Minnetonka||5.||Lyric Sheet Competency Test|
|3.||Life at Big Bri's Haus||6.||Universal Symbol for Alignme|