|Album:||Still Life in Decay||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Trouble In Mind Records|
1. (4:42)—Mid-tempo, tom-heavy beat. Noise burst to start. Restrained, with dry vocals. Swirling ending.
2. *(5:38)—Medium-fast. Driving bass, head-nodding beat. Long intro. Great gradual build, glitchy drone-noise solo.
3. (4:13)—Mid-tempo, 5/4 beat. More melodic and jazzy, feels like goth Tortoise.
4. *(4:17)—Mid-tempo beat, cool and controlled and unhurried. Dark alleyway music.
5. (8:24)—Medium-slow, with lots of dreamy textures. Holds a groove for the first five minutes. Long droning outro.
6. *(10:49)—Medium-slow, 3/4 then 5/4. Menacing and noisy but patient. Slow build, droning undertow. Gets really heavy at the halfway point, ends with a long looping outro.
|2.||When You Say||5.||Still Life|