|Add Date:||2023-10-22||Pull Date:||2023-12-24|
|Week Ending:||Dec 3||Nov 26||Nov 19||Nov 12||Nov 5||Oct 29|
|1.||Dec 01, 2023:||KZSU Time Traveler
|4.||Nov 15, 2023:||Strum, Pick, and Thrash
|2.||Nov 25, 2023:||Music Casserole
|5.||Nov 10, 2023:||KZSU Time Traveler
|3.||Nov 17, 2023:||KZSU Time Traveler
|6.||Nov 04, 2023:||Music Casserole
1. (4:21)—FCC (f***). Mid-tempo, jaunty. "Drink to the family money, the chemtrails, and the holy grails."
2. *(4:19)—Slow, pretty, drifting, with a minimal downtempo swing. "I was in town for a death in the family / you never left / you started a story that you could not finish / and I waited and waited."
3. (7:46)—Medium-slow, gentle psych-folk. Beach Boys flourishes alternate with noisy grooves. "Sunrise bakes you in a pie / creates you then forgets."
4. (4:18)—Mid-tempo, a little bluegrassy, with lots of subtle noise textures. "Child of the things we never mention / grounded in the tension / and digging up the bones."
5. *(5:09)—Slow, like a deconstructed 70s soft-rock radio hit, with horns and strings and dramatic piano. "Comedy is beginningless time wrapped in newspaper."
6. *(4:11)—Mid-tempo. Evening feel. Brushed drums, organ, great heavy sections and slide guitar touches. "Your fingerprints found all over the scene / hide in the dark while your avatar preens."
7. (4:47)—FCC (f***, s***). Slow, loping. More prominent digital sounds. "You know the halloween decorations are never coming down."
8. (6:19)—Medium-slow, bluesy and swampy. Extended jam on a groove with an undertow, classic Califone. "Always and ever hovering over your shoulder / waiting for the seance to go off the rails."
9. *(4:24)—Medium-slow, with soft guitar and percussion. Tender and lovely, despite references to Blood Meridian and lyrics like "Don't cry, you broke your own heart without anybody else's hand on the hammer."
|1.||The Habsburg Jaw||5.||Comedy|