|ADULT. / Becoming Undone|
|1.||Dec 20, 2022:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
Fools (We Are...)
|3.||Nov 29, 2022:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
I Am Nothing
|2.||Dec 06, 2022:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
Our Bodies Weren't Wrong
A shorter, pandemic-era album featuring ADULT.'s typical electro-strange style. Droning fem vox and synthed-up beats mark most tracks. It's magical, maniacal, a trip that you don't really know if it's good or bad yet, heart-pounding, off-putting, dissonant.|
RIYL Freezepop, Björk, the weirder catalog of the Chemical Brothers
No FCCs detected
Recommended tracks: 2, 5, 7
1. (4:36) Weiiiiiird funhouse uptempo glitching minor key track.
2. (3:39) Ominous, energetic, propulsive. Touch your face!
3. (4:35) Fast, lots of synthy bass, creepy incantation vocals. Repetitive.
4. (6:45) Starts off kind of beatless, plodding, repetitive again, minor key.
5. (5:03) Wacky tinny energetic beat that starts grating your ears - in a good way.
6. (5:06) Starts off quiet and weirdo, then builds into a chugging beat with choral harmonies and maniacal laughter.
7. (4:52) Glitchy computer noises punctuate scary staccato vocals.
8. (4:40) Beatless, droning.
|1.||Undoing / Undone||5.||I Am Nothing|
|2.||Our Bodies Weren't Wrong||6.||She's Nice Looking|
|3.||Fools (We Are...)||7.||I, Obediant|
|4.||Normative Sludge||8.||Teeth Out Pt. II|