|Add Date:||2022-05-31||Pull Date:||2022-08-16|
|Week Ending:||Jul 31||Jul 24||Jul 17||Jul 10||Jun 19||Jun 12||Jun 5|
|1.||Sep 17, 2022:||Music Casserole
|4.||Jul 27, 2022:||The Fuzz Deli
|2.||Sep 10, 2022:||Music Casserole
|5.||Jul 20, 2022:||Some Songs Without Words
|3.||Aug 27, 2022:||Music Casserole
|6.||Jul 16, 2022:||Music Casserole
1. *(4:32)—Slow, bluesy. Crashes right in. Second half is an extended proggy climax.
2. (5:26)—Slow, mellow, pretty, with swirling textures and occasional keyboard pulses.
3. (3:44)—Mid-tempo. Relatively pleasant and upbeat, almost pop, with a recurring keyboard phrase resembling a hook.
4. *(4:37)—Starts slow and pounding, very similar to Nothing. Speeds up for the second half, as galloping rhythms alternate with outbursts of rich shoegaze noise.
5. (3:46)—Psychedelic dirge, like a song from Time Well but shorter.
6. *(5:21)—Medium-slow, with cleaner guitars. Dream pop? At least until the loud final minute. Oceanic and lovely.
7. *(3:59)—A slow, hazy, peaceful waltz. A furtive Americana song hidden under gain and reverb; I could hear Gillian Welch singing this. Guest vocals from the singer of Hum.
8. (5:50)—Slow. Dry doom riffage before a sudden shift to a gradual melodic build that cuts off just before 4:30, ending with something like cosmic hold music.
|1.||Lost Meaning||5.||Fear Of Being Fixed|
|3.||A Force At Play||7.||Doubts|