|Artist:||Melody’s Echo Chamber||Added:||May 2022|
|Label:||Domino Recording Company|
|Add Date:||2022-05-11||Pull Date:||2022-07-13|
|Week Ending:||Jul 17||Jul 10||Jul 3||Jun 26||Jun 12||Jun 5||May 29||May 22|
|1.||May 24, 2023:||mitchell's music to walk home by
|4.||Sep 03, 2022:||Music Casserole
A Slow Dawning of Peace
|2.||May 14, 2023:||mitchell's library
|5.||Aug 12, 2022:||KZSU Time Traveler
|3.||Sep 17, 2022:||Music Casserole
|6.||Jul 29, 2022:||KZSU Time Traveler
On her third album Emotional Eternal, French singer, songwriter, and producer Melody Prochet continues writing songs in the hazy, slightly warped dream pop style which she rode to prominence in the mid-2010s. Compared to 2018’s Bon Voyage, Prochet’s newest record isn’t as experimental in song structure or sound.
Like: Tame Impala, Beach House, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, DIIV
No FCC’s detected.
Play: 2, 5, 6
1. Emotional Eternal - Wonderful bass, strings and her indelibly sweet vocals.
2. Looking Backward - Sweet slice of crisp, wondrous indie-pop.
3. Pyramids in the Clouds - (French language) Reappearing islands, tethering herself to nature but drip-feeding abstract vignettes.
4. The Hypnotist - Jazzy and somewhat mysterious chord changes to dolphins and whales with an electric bow.
5. Personal Message - Dreamy string section and fried guitar solos, bears a fairy tale’s wistful sweep.
6. Where the Water Clears the Illusion - A cross between a whisper and a hiss vocals.
7. A Slow Dawning of Peace - Synths and guitars mix together with harpsichords, string ensembles.
8. Alma_The Voyage - A melange of folk, disco, and funk that lingers just shy of full-on arrangement schmaltz.
|1.||Emotional Eternal||5.||Personal Message|
|2.||Looking Backward||6.||Where the Water Clears the Illusion|
|3.||Pyramids in the Clouds||7.||A Slow Dawning of Peace|
|4.||The Hypnotist||8.||Alma_The Voyage|