|Add Date:||2020-01-29||Pull Date:||2020-05-13|
|Week Ending:||Mar 15||Mar 8||Mar 1||Feb 23||Feb 16||Feb 9||Feb 2|
|1.||Dec 09, 2021:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants (rebroadcast from Nov 9, 2021)
|4.||May 02, 2020:||Hanging in the bone yard
|2.||Nov 09, 2021:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|5.||Mar 12, 2020:||The Run-Away Radio show
|3.||Oct 26, 2021:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|6.||Mar 06, 2020:||KZSU Training Hour
RIYL Petite Noir, Mulatu Astatke, Sequoyah Murray
Recommended tracks: 3, 8, 4, 7, 1
1. (4:23) * Up-tempo male/female vox brassy party banger build-up, with some tacky electric guitar and spacey synth.
2. (3:19) Midtempo with a punctuated tambourine beat and funky electric guitar breakdown. Falsetto all about loving everybody.
3. (5:52) * Urgent, pleading minor-key with a danceable drumline and hurrying female backup vox. Gorgeous.
4. (5:11) * Punctuated rocker about his home being under attack. Slower, swirling keys with energetic guitar solo and choral harmonies. “Where do I belong?”
5. (3:14) Jangly, twangy ode to his dual identity, Sudanese and American, and those who’ve helped him before and along the way. Short and sweet.
6. (3:15) Uptempo funky punctuated beat.
7. (5:22) * Smooth, funky wawa love song anthem about the stress of dual identities.
8. (5:50) * Uptempo rocker with his classic sound of electric guitar, urgent drums, and sweet harmonies. Doing his mama proud.
9. (4:08) Sweet, jangly 2-4 beat. Echoing synth giving an island-time feel.
|3.||On Being||7.||Be Here Now|