|Add Date:||2019-07-30||Pull Date:||2019-10-01|
|Week Ending:||Oct 6||Sep 29||Sep 22||Sep 1||Aug 11||Aug 4|
|1.||Jun 11, 2021:||nearby galaxies (rebroadcast from December 3, 2019)
|4.||Sep 28, 2019:||Music Casserole
|2.||Dec 03, 2019:||nearby galaxies
|5.||Sep 19, 2019:||veggie tales
|3.||Oct 01, 2019:||nearby galaxies
|6.||Aug 29, 2019:||veggie tales
Recommended: 1, 2, 12
FCC: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
RIYL: Yuck, Frankie Cosmos, Speedy Ortiz
1. (1:58) Company **** – Long and lonesome synth with lyrics and licks to match. A good song for people who watch too much TV alone.
2. (3:38) Aaron ***** – An uplifting, bright, and medium tempo song about transitioning. The pre-choral repetition hits in all the right places. The outro exhumes love.
3. (3:24) Black Friday *** – This is a song about how hard it is to let go of someone and being ok with that. Similar to how I feel going to the mall on Black Friday.
4. (2:53) Worthy *** – Both funny and uplifting, Worthy describes how someone special can help you feel better about yourself while also making you question your worthiness for someone so special.
5. (4:10) Killer *** – Gloomy and filled with guitar picking. And vengeance. FCC at 0:50 (ass).
6. (1:41) Where We Live ** – Spoken piece accompanied by waves and guitar picking. FCC at 0:27 (asses).
7. (3:38) Bullshit ** – Slow and shady shoegaze. FCC’s throughout.
8. (2:15) Sneakers ** – Being sad about the past. FCC at 0:19 (shit).
9. (2:27) Urban Drip *** – Quick and driving drum beat with acoustics and reverb. FCC at 0:44 (indecency).
10. (2:26) Stick N Poke *** – Quick lyrics with moderate pace that cover getting shitty tattoos when feeling shitty. FCC’s throughout (shitty).
11. (2:28) The City *** – A song about a city that would be perfect for a train ride.
12. (4:25) In Town **** – Ending the album with what they know best. Somber but bright.
|3.||Black Friday||9.||Urban Drip|
|4.||Worthy||10.||Stick N Poke|
|6.||Where We Live||12.||In Town|