|Artist:||Candy Now||Added:||May 2019|
|Add Date:||2019-06-03||Pull Date:||2019-08-05|
|Week Ending:||Aug 4||Jul 28||Jul 21||Jul 14||Jul 7||Jun 30||Jun 23||Jun 16|
|1.||Aug 09, 2019:||KZSU Time Traveler
|4.||Jul 31, 2019:||Brownian Motion
|2.||Aug 07, 2019:||Brownian Motion
|5.||Jul 26, 2019:||KZSU Time Traveler
|3.||Aug 02, 2019:||KZSU Time Traveler
|6.||Jul 25, 2019:||veggie tales
I Think Your Boyfriend's Dead And I Love You, Everloving You
1. ***Opens with organ sounding like the organ of the Zombies “Time of the Season”-esque time. Male and female vocals. Pretty catchy lyrics. Vocals definitely have a personality. Male voice kind of sounds like Smash Mouth (especially in track “All-Star”). Pretty innocent lyrics.
2. Major key. Song based on “Alice in Wonderland” story. Rather upbeat. Picks up a country twang at the bridge, then drops it.
3. Features record scratches. Starts off with low-quality audio like when audio was beginning to take off. Kind of sounds like Bowling for Soup.
4. Bit darker than the previous tracks. Kind of telling a story, where the male is the narrator and the female is speaking the dialogue. Catchy beat.
5. Back to the country-style sound. Lovey-dovey lyrics about waiting. Very story-oriented, along with dialogue between the singers (just speaking regularly). Only female vocal given name (Angelina).
6. A mysterious, flamenco-style vibe to this track. The female vocals kick this track off. Picks up a minute in.
7. ***Vocals sound a little more raspy/aggressive than in previous tracks. A deep voice introduces the chorus, kinda sounding like Johnny Cash. Cool guitar solo. Pretty short track (2:42)
8. Old-school ballad, like a faster, higher-pitched “When a Man Loves a Woman” by Percy Sledge. Female vocals dominate. (2:25). Male monologue. Really cool vocal tricks.
9. ***Back to the poppy rock of the rest of the album. Blink-182-style lyrics with happier beats. Kind of has a ska swing in the background. Edgy guitar solo. (1:56)
10. Can’t quite place how it sounds. Like Kaiser Chief’s “Ruby” and Superbus’ “Radio Song”, this track sounds like it belongs on Guitar Hero III. Very solid bass/guitar driving the extremely catchy alternating beat. Fades to end.
11. ***Upbeat New Orleans-style jazz swing. Whistling here, kind of like a song from a musical. Elvis Presley-style guitar. Alternating loudness. Brings in clarinet/trombone/tuba like a jazz quartet.
12. FCC: Bitch. Fast-paced country. Reverb whistling. Bitch could be replaced with a monosyllable name and would still sound the same. Pretty short song (1:23)