|Add Date:||2018-08-02||Pull Date:||2018-10-04|
|Week Ending:||Sep 30||Sep 23||Sep 16||Sep 2||Aug 26||Aug 19||Aug 12||Aug 5|
|1.||Nov 18, 2022:||The Great British Breakfast
|4.||Oct 09, 2018:||Magnetized Toner
|2.||Aug 29, 2021:||Homeroom (rebroadcast from Aug 2, 2018)
|5.||Sep 28, 2018:||Old Fart at Play
|3.||Jan 29, 2019:||Magnetized Toner = Best of 2018 [Conclusion] + New Music
|6.||Sep 25, 2018:||Tuesday Morning Drive
1. *(4:17)—Slow, welcoming. Grounded, minimal beginning. Grand, gauzy second half.
2. (3:26)—Mid-tempo. 4AD guitars, placid until the choruses hit. Simple synth line.
3. *(4:09)—Slow, low-lit, reflective. Swooning wordless harmonies on the choruses.
4. *(5:02)—Slow, deep. Waltz as advertised. High shimmering synth. Buzzing, melodic guitar solo.
5. *(3:55)—Slow. Resonant, beautiful chord progressions. Blissfully triumphant.
6. (3:57)—Mid-tempo, upbeat, feels like the most immediately pop-oriented song here.
7. (3:02)—Slow. Retro guitar bends, Chris Isaak underwater, ending up at the Twin Peaks Roadhouse.
8. (3:17)—Mid-tempo, galloping. RIYL Adorable…anyone remember them?
9. (4:02)—Slow, loose Acetone-like groove. Feels like it could melt at any moment. Faster, brighter conclusion.
|3.||Between The Day And Now||7.||Mendocino|