|Label:||Trouble In Mind Records|
|Add Date:||2018-08-02||Pull Date:||2018-10-04|
|Week Ending:||Oct 7||Sep 30||Sep 16||Sep 9||Sep 2||Aug 26||Aug 19||Aug 12|
|1.||Jul 08, 2023:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|4.||Oct 03, 2018:||Brownian Motion
|2.||Aug 29, 2021:||Homeroom (rebroadcast from Aug 2, 2018)
|5.||Oct 02, 2018:||Tuesday Morning Drive
|3.||Oct 09, 2018:||Magnetized Toner
|6.||Sep 25, 2018:||Tuesday Morning Drive
1. *(3:45)—Mid-tempo phaser’ed tom rolls. All liquid textures. Chilly, muted guitars streaming downward.
2. (3:46)—Medium-slow, lumbering, retro post-punk. Synth-like textures on the vocals and bass.
3. (8:47)—Loud, droning intro. The drums skitter, the music moves patiently. Few vocals. Lots of old horror film sound effects. Feels like a sequel to Bauhaus’s “Bela Lugosi’s Dead.” Dry, eerie saxophone.
4. (4:43)—Medium-slow, halting, dissonant from the start. Thin, warped guitar. Changes key.
5. *(3:42)—Mid-tempo. Full-on guitar noise, nearly atonal. Thick and slippery vocal echoes.
6. *(4:32)—Slow, thick, heavily manipulated drums. Grooves hard and deep. Minimal guitar plucking. Really good. Noisy outro.
7. (3:51)—Starts as a major-key bash-out. Stutter-steps forward quickly. RIYL Glenn Branca.
8. (3:35)—Fast. The drums have a digital lo-fi sound. Nice noisy post-punk finish.
|3.||Houses Breathing||7.||Exit Like You|
|4.||Just A Mirror||8.||All Futures|