|Artist:||Joan Of Arc||Added:||Jul 2018|
|Add Date:||2018-08-19||Pull Date:||2018-10-21|
|Week Ending:||Oct 21||Oct 14||Sep 9||Sep 2|
|1.||Oct 22, 2018:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|4.||Oct 09, 2018:||mood 10/9
Tiny Baby, People Pleaser
|2.||Oct 17, 2018:||The Fuzz Deli
|5.||Sep 06, 2018:||subwoofer etc etc etc
|3.||Oct 16, 2018:||Magnetized Toner
|6.||Aug 29, 2018:||Magnetized Stoner
1. *(4:29)—Starts soft with glitchy electronics, then gorgeous deep piano. “A little kid choked in class / they said he’s the reason they put holes in pen caps.”
2. *(3:00)—Vocal glitching, loopy singing. Off-kilter and joyous. Wobbly synths. Fades into track 3.
3. (5:27)—FCC (s***). Groovy, upbeat, epic. Bright piano, glittery synths.
4. *(5:20)—Boyfriend stories. Borderline FCC (lyric about “sex on a chair in Gramma’s living room”). Field recordings of the outdoors. Pretty, slightly metallic drones. Lovely post-rock ending.
5. (3:13)—FCC (s***). Dissonant violins. Agitated, volatile. “Stop being a loser!” Turns into a full-on rock song.
6. (2:39)—Instrumental. Slow, idyllic, blanket-like. You can play this with the next track.
7. *(5:24)—Band cuts in and out. Manipulated piano and synth textures. Ausikaitis’s singing gets more and more menacing as she repeats the chorus. Vaguely psychedelic, very pretty.
8. (4:06)—FCC (a*****e). Super heavy reverb + echo on the vocals. No other instruments for the first minute, then shifts sharply to 90’s Midwest emo.
9. (1:49)—Soft mid-tempo psych-pop. Feels more like an interlude than a full song.
|1.||Tiny Baby||5.||People Pleaser|
|4.||Maine Guy||8.||Vermont Girl|