|Add Date:||2018-04-13||Pull Date:||2018-06-15|
|Week Ending:||Jun 17||Jun 10||Jun 3||May 27||May 20||May 13||May 6||Apr 29|
|1.||Jun 23, 2023:||KZSU Time Traveler
|4.||Feb 19, 2021:||KZSU Time Traveler
|2.||Dec 30, 2022:||KZSU Time Traveler
|5.||Jan 31, 2020:||KZSU Time Traveler
|3.||Oct 07, 2022:||KZSU Time Traveler
|6.||Jan 03, 2020:||KZSU Time Traveler
RIYL: They Might Be Giants, Mountain Goats, Nana Grizol, Bunnygrunt, Tullycraft
Recommended Tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6
***All songs are interconnected meaning !!abrupt endings!! to each track. Be careful.***
1. Ex-pitcher (2:24) – Starts with a vocal focus & builds into high intensity.
2. Fast Foodie (2:19) – A song that feels like it's pulling itself back after every verse with how dance-y it wants to get. Choruses are strummy. Completely grows on you. **
3. Art Guard (2:25) – The title song. Upbeat & head noddy with a catchy chorus. ***
4. Former Performance Artist (3:52) – Slower. A very 70's keyboard is the leading instrument. *
5. Research Writer (3:51) – Focus is on low-key, dreamy vocals with float-y instrumental. Gets mega-space-y about ½ through and keeps going.**
6. Aspiring Lighting Technician (2:23) – Wall of sound and does not let up until a fun, quick synth-y piano/guitar interplay about ½ way into the song. ***
7. Actor Doctor (3:53) – If tracks 2 & 3 had a child that wasn't as cool as either of its parents, but still alright enough to hang with. Verses go hard, choruses are a reprieve.
8. Popular Photographer (3:54) – Mostly slow guitar & drum with vocals that drive the lyrics home. Every minute there's a brief heavy/fast sound section.
9. Final Frontman (5:55) – Summary song of the album w/ callbacks. Repeats semi-speedy guitar → vocal focus/instruments are background → slow, light with airy vocals.
|2.||Fast Foodie||6.||Aspiring Lighting Technician|
|3.||Art Guard||7.||Actor Doctor|
|4.||Former Performance Artist||8.||Popular Photographer|