|Computer Magic / Obscure But Visible|
|Album:||Obscure But Visible||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Computer Magic||Added:||Apr 2018|
|Add Date:||2018-04-13||Pull Date:||2018-06-15|
|Week Ending:||Jun 17||Jun 10||Jun 3||May 27||May 20||May 13||May 6||Apr 29|
|1.||Nov 30, 2021:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|4.||Aug 01, 2021:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants (rebroadcast from May 2, 2018) |
|2.||Aug 09, 2021:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants (rebroadcast from May 9, 2018) |
|5.||Jun 17, 2018:||Totally A |
|3.||Aug 06, 2021:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants (rebroadcast from May 2, 2018) |
|6.||Jun 14, 2018:||A Night on the Roof |
Lonely Like We Are
Easygoing electro-pop with female vocals. Computer Magic, or Danielle Johnson, croons along on each track while being complemented by synth, drums, and/or guitar. You may notice yourself smiling and bobbing your head to this 2016 EP.|
RIYL Ladytron, Metric, Poliça, CHVRCHES, La Roux
Recommended tracks: 1, 4, 5
1. (3:26) Major key mid-uptempo urgent female vox backed up with etherial marimba.
2. (3:15) Midtempo heavy reverb on the backbeat with more playful, subdued vocals and chirping strings.
3. (1:34) Energetic drums and keyboard creating almost a war chant. Short.
4. (3:40) Minor key mid-uptempo pop-rock track. Chorus is layered with lush synth and electric guitar.
5. (4:07) Big '80s-style ballad with plenty of high-pitched synth. Silence around 3:10, then a dreamlike, Zelda-esque synth twinkle with vocals played backwards.
|2.||Lonely Like We Are||4.||Gone For The Weekend|