|Nagl, Max / Exit In Fahrtrichtung|
|Album:||Exit In Fahrtrichtung||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Nagl, Max||Added:||Mar 2018|
|Add Date:||2018-04-01||Pull Date:||2018-06-03|
|Week Ending:||Jun 3||Apr 8|
|1.||Jun 02, 2018:||Music Casserole |
|2.||Apr 04, 2018:||Brownian Motion |
Avant-garde / experimental style of jazz. Combining various styles from the fast and quirky delivery, melodic/downtempo vibes, to some cleaver use of digital/electronic sound effects and background social noise. Overall a diverse collection of different styles in each of the tracks. All radio friendly. Recommended tracks: 9 & 10|
1. Horn - quiet and slow in the beginning. Fluttering and quick tempo towards the end
2. Dark and deep sounding. Creepy yet whimsical vibe with wind-chimes
3. Ambient/downtempo. Playful upbeat and tempo changes feeling vibe.
4. Very melodic feel in the beginning. Melancholy vibe and soft sounding. Happy feel towards the end.
5. Mysterious / detective style theme tempo. Quirky style. Short track
6. Mellow / folk sounding / hint of odd digital sound effects between tempo changes
7. guitar Feedback intro / mellow horn / dark ambient mood
8. Bouncy horn intro - quiet - short track
9. Upbeat / polka style / Merry Melodies cartoon parade style / circus clown style. Recommend
10. Taxi driver feel, driving thru a city. Horn honking while people are in the way. Traveling to destination. Recommend
11. Sporting event, playground emotional game feel. Slow and dark vibe feel / heartbeat
12. Digital dark sounding. Synthetic. Video game sounding
13. Traffic crowd sounds. Talking with car horns in the background
14. Mellow and dreamy / soft and easy sounding vibe.
|1.||Luster I||8.||Yak Yak|