|Artist:||Overman, Will||Added:||Dec 2017|
|Add Date:||2017-12-20||Pull Date:||2018-02-21||Charts:||Country/Bluegrass|
|Week Ending:||Feb 11||Feb 4||Jan 28||Jan 21||Jan 14||Jan 7||Dec 31|
|1.||Feb 09, 2018:||Traditions
|4.||Jan 26, 2018:||Traditions
|2.||Feb 02, 2018:||Traditions
|5.||Jan 20, 2018:||Clean Copper Radio
Marriage Museum, Supernova
|3.||Feb 01, 2018:||Totally A
|6.||Jan 12, 2018:||Traditions
Decatur, You Are Your Own
1. (4:56) ** INDIE FOLK. Spacious, slow, and introspective.
2. (3:18) ***** INDIE ROCK. Soft-drummed with mellifluous slide guitar and keys. Beautiful description of family despair.
3. (2:52) *** POP ROCK. Catchy. Driving rock beat highlighted by slide guitar and Will's impressively competent voice.
4. (4:01) **** SLOW WALTZ. Ben Harper? Soft drums, a touch of organ, and a cello appearance.
5. (3:31) ***** This is one of my favorite songs. Period. A chorus of cello, keys, and guitar. The lyrics here are profoundly impressive: "An OPEN sign, a closed blind, neon flashin' "Miller Time". Looks like Sally's here -- I can tell by the car. An '87 Chevy with two spare tires, the front bumper missing from a strong backfire...". You'll memorize the lyrics. I did. Breakdown toward the end is the icing on the cake.
|2.||Marriage Museum||4.||You Are Your Own|