|Label:||Run For Cover|
|Add Date:||2017-12-03||Pull Date:||2018-02-04|
|Week Ending:||Jan 28||Jan 21||Jan 14||Jan 7||Dec 31||Dec 24||Dec 17||Dec 10|
|1.||Mar 08, 2023:||Early Riser
|4.||Jan 26, 2018:||KZSU Time Traveler
In My Dreams
|2.||Jan 22, 2023:||Total Sound
|5.||Jan 24, 2018:||The Fuzz Deli
|3.||Feb 06, 2018:||Magnetized Toner
|6.||Jan 17, 2018:||The Fuzz Deli
1. (3:23)—Mid-tempo. Super classic post-punk sound until the majestic vocals start.
2. *(3:30)—Fast. Melodic, washed-out rock of the Captured Tracks sort. Really reminds me of “Asleep” from their last album.
3. (3:11)—Fast. Acrobatic singing, high retro dream-pop guitars. Two steps away from Cocteau Twins.
4. *(3:04)—Fast. Surf-goth feel. A little more dissonant and ragged, nearly off the rails.
5. (3:26)—Mid-tempo, no drums. Strong Chameleons vibe. Milner lets her voice soar.
6. (4:27)—Medium-fast. More Nordic surfing goes on before the real song erupts out of nowhere. Chugging post-punk.
7. *(3:28)—Medium-fast. Triumphant-sounding. Milner’s emotional limit-pushing approaches Merry-Clayton-on-“Gimme Shelter” levels.
8. (3:48)—Medium-fast, straight-ahead post-punk.
9. *(3:28)—Medium-fast, moody. The chorus sounds like it could be a really good Cocteau Twins cover. “When you feel it get to you, stand tall, show no fear at all.”
10. *(5:22)—Mid-tempo. Luxuriates in its lush sound, unhurried until it picks up a little near the end.
|3.||In My Dreams||8.||Front|
|5.||To Say It As It Is||10.||Days Turn Into Years|