|Artist:||Young Jesus||Added:||Nov 2017|
|Add Date:||2017-12-03||Pull Date:||2018-02-04|
|Week Ending:||Feb 4||Jan 14||Jan 7||Dec 31||Dec 24||Dec 17||Dec 10|
|1.||Feb 03, 2018:||Music Casserole
|4.||Jan 04, 2018:||Predominantly A
|2.||Jan 13, 2018:||Brains and Eggs
|5.||Jan 02, 2018:||Predominantly A
|3.||Jan 11, 2018:||Primarily A
|6.||Jan 01, 2018:||Totally A
1. *(5:47)—Mid-tempo, straightforward major-key rock. Full, riptide-like guitar. Long, hypnotic outro.
2. (3:09)—Slow, sludgy, pretty, heavy, reminiscent of Bedhead but more ragged.
3. *(6:25)—Loose, soft, improvised-sounding playing. Graceful build to a scrawling guitar solo and a lovely melodic outro.
4. (2:15)—Simple, free and easy, with just acoustic guitar and a single track of vocals.
5. (6:46)—Slow, lush strumming. Gradual crescendo, ornamented with subtle piano and saxophone.
6. *(9:49)—Starts as a simple, subdued plod. Long, intense improvised section with washes of guitar drone, bird sounds, and sampled speech. Swoops into full, explosive rock ’n’ roll before returning to free playing with gorgeous ambient drone laid over continuous drumming. The gentle outro reminds me of Early Day Miners.
7. *(12:42)—Like the last song, begins as lumbering rock before dissolving into free improvisation and then reconstituting itself. Loud, free-swinging, full of energy. At about six minutes it returns to 4/4 rock. Sudden jump in speed, almost krautrock. Fake denouement before the slow, grand finish.