|Artist:||So Many Wizards||Added:||Sep 2017|
|Add Date:||2017-09-08||Pull Date:||2017-11-10|
|Week Ending:||Nov 12||Nov 5||Oct 29||Oct 22||Oct 15||Oct 8||Oct 1||Sep 24|
|1.||Jul 08, 2021:||Magnetized Toner (rebroadcast from Oct 3, 2017)
|4.||Nov 09, 2017:||moodswings
|2.||Jan 23, 2019:||The Fuzz Deli
No One Cares
|5.||Nov 09, 2017:||Totally A
|3.||Nov 10, 2017:||KZSU Time Traveler
Before She Runs
|6.||Nov 02, 2017:||Totally A
Like: Beach Fossils, Thee Oh Sees, Jay Retard, The Drums, Twin Peaks.
Recommend to play: 1, 4, 5, 6, 11.
1. Sic Boys (3:23) - Rapid, jangly guitar arpeggios and quick-paced drumming like Thee Oh Sees.
2. Swimming Pool (2:49) - Vocalist dragging out words while speaking over the track, weird good.
3. Daydream (2:37) Mid - tempo poppy song with lovely harmonies.
4. Modern Way (2:38) - Melodic bass lines and breezy guitar making for the softest and brightest moment on the album.
5. Before She Runs (2:57) - Fast and harmonic guitars, with the upbeat drumming, feel good song.
6. Night Chills (2:49)- Mid tempo punk rocky with spooky, dissonant bridge.
7. It Comes For Us (2:38) - Energy-packed with pounding drums, driving bass and ripping guitar solo.
8. Just Poison (2:31) Catchy guitar riffs and energetic drums.
9. Crows (3:16) Whispery coda with fast paced rhythms.
10. No One Cares (2:52) - Strongly-melodic vibe the more mellow side of this band.
11. Wiper Blades (3:12) - Indie mid tempo, flutter guitars great vocal melody.
12. Hash (3:26) - Mellow and melodic, good final track.
|1.||Sic Boys||7.||It Comes For Us|
|2.||Swimming Pool||8.||Just Poison|
|4.||Modern Way||10.||No One Cares|
|5.||Before She Runs||11.||Wiper Blades|