|Label:||Lily Tapes & Discs|
|Add Date:||2017-07-12||Pull Date:||2017-09-12|
|Week Ending:||Sep 3||Aug 13||Jul 30||Jul 23||Jul 16|
|1.||Apr 07, 2022:||Stranded at Settembrini's (rebroadcast from Nov 18, 2021)
|4.||Aug 30, 2017:||Brownian Motion
|2.||Dec 09, 2021:||Stranded at Settembrini's (rebroadcast from Nov 18, 2021)
|5.||Aug 12, 2017:||night tapes 13
|3.||Nov 18, 2021:||Stranded at Settembrini's
|6.||Jul 29, 2017:||Music Casserole
1. *(2:16)—Mid-tempo. Chugging, dark guitar. Buzzing keyboard. About running into someone in the grocery store?
2. (4:49)—FCC (f***). Melted slowcore beginning. Picks up speed halfway and becomes a faded drone rock jam.
3. (4:21)—Minimal, slow, ringing guitar. Dark, driving, watery, noisy second half.
4. (1:17)—Dissonant guitar and piano, field recordings of birds and talking.
5. *(4:20)—RIYL Bedhead but noisier. Slow, heavy, jagged guitars. Cut-up vocals.
6. (3:25)—Doomy plodding rock. Noisy, ominous feedback solo.
7. *(3:49)—Field recordings, droning keyboard and guitar, weary vocals. Totally gorgeous. One of my favorite songs I’ve heard in a long time.
8. (2:23)—Sounds like doom metal played through broken speakers. Blown out drum machine, smeary guitar.
|2.||Cherry Tomatoes||6.||Good And Detached|