|Album:||A Place I'll Always Go||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Polyvinyl Record Co.|
|Add Date:||2017-07-12||Pull Date:||2017-09-12|
|Week Ending:||Sep 17||Sep 10||Sep 3||Aug 27||Aug 20||Aug 13||Aug 6||Jul 30|
|1.||Nov 26, 2019:||Magnetized Toner: With Guest DJs Pixel and DJ Away
If You Met Her
|4.||Dec 20, 2017:||The Fuzz Deli
|2.||Mar 13, 2019:||nearby galaxies
|5.||Sep 12, 2017:||Waste FM
Room, Feeling Fruit
|3.||Feb 27, 2019:||nearby galaxies
|6.||Sep 09, 2017:||Homeroom
If You Met Her
1. Hunter’s Gun (1:58). Looping electronic drum beats over guitar playing single somber notes.
2. Carnations (3:53) “shit” at 00:47. Indie rock song. Mellow verses, and more upbeat melodic chorus with “oohs” overlaid with the guitar, some pretty cool guitarwork going on in between.
3. Room (4:01)** Muted acoustic rhythm guitar, hushed vocals, indie pop. Cute lyrics make it one of my favs.
4. If You Met Her (3:50)*** another fav. heavy, melancholic sounding guitars throughout, catchy lyrics “when the dust clears, where’s my body?”
5. Silver Toaster (1:25) acoustic, lo-fi/bedroom sound.
6. Turning 21 (2:42) foot-tapping indie rock, sounds a little surf-y at parts, fuzzy guitar solo.
7. Flowing Over (3:50)* loud guitar riffs in intro, one of the more rock’n’roll sounding songs, higher-pitched vocals masked by fuzzy effects in chorus.
8. Backseat (3:20) slow, quiet organ? intro until vocals come in at 00:40. Slow song overall, with a sort of menacing tone beneath everything. Cool little drum breakdown halfway through.
9. Feeling Fruit (2:37)* Beautiful guitar arpeggios, deep bass effect rings throughout, slow.
10. At Night I’m Alright With You (2:47)* electronic organ, looping drum beats, very chill closer to the album.
Sam I Am.
|1.||Hunter's Gun||6.||Turning 21|
|4.||If You Met Her||9.||Feeling Fruit|
|5.||Silver Toaster||10.||At Night I'm Alright With You|