|Add Date:||2017-07-05||Pull Date:||2017-09-05|
|Week Ending:||Sep 10||Sep 3||Aug 27||Aug 20||Aug 13||Aug 6||Jul 30||Jul 23|
|1.||Feb 13, 2020:||Being as an ocean
If U Were My Girl
|4.||Aug 24, 2017:||moodswings
|2.||Sep 05, 2017:||Clean Copper Radio & Hot Topics
|5.||Aug 24, 2017:||Totally A
|3.||Aug 31, 2017:||Totally A
|6.||Aug 20, 2017:||moodswings
Keep Yr Kools
Related: Sisters of Mercy, Wire, Ty Segall, Iceage
Favorites: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10
1. (3:39) ** KEEP YR KOOLS—Starts things off rocking. Dark driving Sisters of Mercy worship.
2. (2:56) WHA DO WHA DO—Total Wire inspiration. Upbeat, swinging.
3. (3:33) * ALL YOURS—Straightforward sardonic garage rock. Sick gits!
4. (3:20) DIDN’T—Romantic. Jangly guitars & occasional soloing. Nice noise breakdown in bridge.
5. (2:46) * TELL ME HOW IT IS—Minor key indie rock. Sounds like Interpol.
6. (4:12) ** PALE GAZE—Plodding, starts slow but builds in some serious riffs. Emotional late sunset feeling.
7. (3:54) ** IF U WERE MY GIRL—Ah yeah more of those post-punk guitars.. darker menacing vox, pounding drums. Gets noisier as it goes.
8. (4:03) AFRICAN RIPOFF—Killer blues riffs, head-nodding driving. Focus on the guitars here.
9. (3:29) PYRAMIDS—Glowing guitars & driving bass. Lots of reverb, huge sound.
10. (3:51) * MISS TAKEN—Slow wavering acoustic, echoes of neofolk.
|1.||Keep Yr Kools||6.||Pale Gaze|
|2.||Wha Do Wha Do||7.||If U Were My Girl|
|3.||All Yours||8.||African Ripoff|
|5.||Tell Me How It Is||10.||Miss Taken|