|Brilliant Beast / Jelly|
|Artist:||Brilliant Beast||Added:||Jun 2017|
|Add Date:||2017-06-08||Pull Date:||2017-08-10|
|Week Ending:||Aug 13||Aug 6||Jul 30||Jul 23||Jul 16||Jun 25||Jun 18||Jun 11|
|1.||Aug 09, 2017:||The Fuzz Deli |
|4.||Aug 05, 2017:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles |
|2.||Aug 08, 2017:||Waste FM |
|5.||Jul 31, 2017:||deep storage |
|3.||Aug 05, 2017:||Narnia |
|6.||Jul 27, 2017:||moodswings |
Shoegaze from Minnesota led by a brother/sister duo who alternate on vox. Dazed but still energetic with a lot of reverb and distortion, closer to an alternative rock styling of shoegaze. I love this band!|
Related: Weed, Is/Is, Catherine Wheel, Swervedriver
Favorites: 1, 2, 4, 5
1. (2:36) *** High Time—Fast-paced, head-nodding, driving. High times. Female vox.
2. (3:46) *** Scatter—More subdued with a lo-fi psych sensibility, like Is/Is. Epic spacious guitar solos. Female vox.
3. (3:25) Spiders—Bit more twee, reminds me of JAMC at their fastest. Male vox.
4. (4:46) **** Slipping—Sort of like MBV and Weed. Denser effects and glowing guitars. Approaches an intense wall of sound towards the end. Indistinct vox.
5. (3:11) ** Star Of—Very uplifting and twee, think Slumberland Records. Female vox.