|Artist:||Amine & Hamza||Added:||May 2017|
|Label:||Arc Music Group|
|Add Date:||2017-05-18||Pull Date:||2017-07-20||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Jul 16||Jul 9||Jul 2||Jun 25||Jun 18||May 28||May 21|
|1.||Mar 18, 2023:||Music Casserole
|4.||Jul 13, 2017:||Melange
Love Is An Eternal Journey
|2.||Mar 14, 2022:||At the Cafe Bohemian (rebroadcast from Jun 14, 2017)
|5.||Jul 12, 2017:||At the Cafe Bohemian
Lullaby For Leo
|3.||Jul 15, 2017:||Old Fart at Play
|6.||Jul 08, 2017:||Old Fart at Play
“The Band Beyond Borders.” Tracks feature many variations of mood and tempo, starting off one way & then wandering in another. Tight arrangements, top-notch playing, great interplays. It’s all good, just pick one. You won’t be able to predict where it will go.
1. Slow and lyrical then picks up at about 2:00 w/Indian vocals. Great drumming and strings. A really lovely journey.
2. Trilling strings, Celtic-esque w/ tabla. Great interplay of instrument
3. Dreamy then an uptempo jazz-infused jam. Seriously good playing.
4. Delicate chamber strings ‘til about 3:00 then a playful & bright mix.
5.Relaxed layers of strings. Gets fast & lively with an almost bluegrass feel. So good!
6. Sweet & swaying low-key, klezmer-ish then full into a busy Arabic jam w/great playing from all. Then relaxed again, then…
7. Slow cello opens, mostly midtempo w/ a cinematic feeling. Sharp blend of strings, some flaminco palmas. Nice arrangement.
8. Midtempo Arabic-jazz sound, then the tabla perks things up and it gets moving.
|2.||Love Is An Eternal Journey||6.||Cafe Tunis|
|3.||Brahim's Dream||7.||Letter To God|
|4.||Lullaby For Leo||8.||Frozen Rivers|