|Album:||Out Of The Blue||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2017-03-15||Pull Date:||2017-05-17|
|Week Ending:||Apr 16||Apr 9||Apr 2|
|1.||Apr 13, 2017:||FMF
|3.||Apr 06, 2017:||Sound and Solidarity
|2.||Apr 06, 2017:||The Nucleus
|4.||Mar 30, 2017:||Totally A
1. (3:37) Tripwire – Somewhat repetitive, standard garage rock with some male and female duet vocals. Made me a little sleepy, craving onions.
2. (3:24) Bad Seed Baby – Upbeat and louder, woke me from my lucid slumber. Driving with female vocals.
3. (3:25) Ramble* – Mostly the same with male vocals and a bit more intricate drum beat. Drums and the chorus made this one for me.
4. (3:59) Love Me Doom – More of the same, but lyrics I can get behind.
5. (3:58) Evil* – More gloomy lyrics with more rock in the garage.
|2.||Bad Seed Baby||4.||Love Me Doom|