|Artist:||Empire Of The Sun||Added:||Dec 2016|
|Add Date:||2016-12-29||Pull Date:||2017-03-02|
|Week Ending:||Mar 5||Feb 26||Feb 19||Feb 12||Feb 5||Jan 29||Jan 22||Jan 15|
|1.||Feb 27, 2017:||Everything A to Z - Week 78
|4.||Feb 17, 2017:||Road Trip
|2.||Feb 24, 2017:||KZSU Time Traveler
High And Low
|5.||Feb 16, 2017:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|3.||Feb 23, 2017:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
High And Low
|6.||Feb 14, 2017:||Magnetized Toner In Love
RIYL Cut Copy, Van She, Neon Indian
Recommended tracks: 1*, 2, 5*, 6, 7*, 8*, 10*
1. (4:05) Mid/uptempo with bright electronic effects encouraging us to go on a love adventure.
2. (3:45) Guitar and piano swell into an uptempo, happy, beat-heavy chorus.
3. (3:50) Mid-tempo title track with a lot of studio processing. An anthem.
4. (3:20) Up-tempo, joyful, friend-fearing jam with a summer feel.
5. (3:28) Slow jam with auto-tune becomes a lofty tune about leaving one’s soul behind.
6. (3:12) More of a classic EOTS sound, featuring prominent drums, harmonies, and guitar jams.
7. (4:07) Chorus featuring a back-and-forth with an autotuned line with a computerized vibe. Big synth swells.
8. (4:02) Slow jam with echoing drums and a twinkly synth.
9. (4:11) Anime vibes from this xylophone-sounding ditty.
10. (3:10) Silly auto-tune for a second makes this one with a bright, island beat great.
11. (3:56) Moody guitar ending. Perhaps the only track I don’t adore.
|1.||Before||6.||Way To Go|
|2.||High And Low||7.||Ride|
|3.||Two Vines||8.||Digital Life|
|5.||There's No Need||10.||Zzz|
|11.||To Her Door|