|Blind Pilot / And Then Like Lions|
|Album:||And Then Like Lions||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Blind Pilot||Added:||Nov 2016|
|Add Date:||2016-11-09||Pull Date:||2017-01-11|
|Week Ending:||Dec 25||Dec 18||Dec 11||Dec 4||Nov 20||Nov 13|
|1.||Sep 05, 2018:||Goggles Optional |
|4.||Dec 13, 2016:||Munch Time- A Very College Christmas |
Seeing Is Believing, It Was Enough, Like Lions
|2.||Dec 21, 2016:||The Library |
|5.||Dec 06, 2016:||Munch Time |
Umpqua Rushing, Packed Powder, Joik #3
|3.||Dec 15, 2016:||The Foundation |
|6.||Nov 29, 2016:||Munch Time |
Moon At Dawn, Don't Doubt
I love this band, but they really haven’t changed it up at all. This is their third record, and it is true to the Blind Pilot sound, insanely beautiful, and very sleepy.|
Favorites: 3, 4, 5, 10
1. (4:14) Umpqua Rushing - Midtempo and super pretty, sounds like Blind Pilot. Builds in around 1 minute in. Awesome.
2. (3:18) Joik #3 - Acoustic, midtempo waltz.
3. (4:08) Moon At Dawn - Starts off slow and builds by 1:20, one of my favorites.
4. (3:36) Packed Powder - Best melody on the record. Uptempo, easy listening and lovely.
5. (4:05) Don't Doubt - Acoustic and haunting with those flawless vocal harmonies. So good.
6. (3:30) Seeing Is Believing - Another mellow waltz.
7. (4:10) Which Side I'm On - Downtempo and pretty.
8. (3:48) It Was Enough - Mid tempo, very pretty acoustic guitar melody.
9. (6:07) What Is Yet - Horns and strings lead into the song. Not my favorite vocally.
10. (4:53) Like Lions - Love this last song, simple, great melody, great lyrics.
|1.||Umpqua Rushing||6.||Seeing Is Believing|
|2.||Joik #3||7.||Which Side I'm On|
|3.||Moon At Dawn||8.||It Was Enough|
|4.||Packed Powder||9.||What Is Yet|
|5.||Don't Doubt||10.||Like Lions|