|Add Date:||2016-11-23||Pull Date:||2017-01-22||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Jan 15||Dec 4||Nov 27|
|1.||Jan 12, 2017:||DSD
|3.||Nov 30, 2016:||Brownian Motion
|2.||Dec 03, 2016:||Music Casserole
|4.||Nov 25, 2016:||Landau Roof
Motlow, Hydration Cherub
(Released by Constellation Tatsu)
Reviewed by BravoMarco
Pretty much always guaranteed quality from the Bay Area label of Constellation Tatsu, this is no exception. Energized drone at times with splendid upbeat dance flourishes - An experimental crossover delight.
Similar to: Sustainer, mixed in with Marshal Jefferson
All good – 2 is just wonderful, much too short though.
No FCC’s (Instrumentals – Subtle background vocals on 5)
1) Hydration Cherub (7.23) Peaceful & measured drone builds to an Ibiza chilled dance floor shaker. Almost two tracks in one. Give it a few listens, it grows.
2) Motlow (3.28) Hypnotic low foghorn like pulse combining with that mesmerizing quality.
3) Exile (5.51) Lighter industrial sound with a big, head nodding beat. Low fade.
4) Marble (7.39) Intense intro that carries on until the end…Soft & delicate drone. Ends 6 seconds early.
5) Gate (6.19) Restrained Doosh Doosh…Similar to Beloved “Sun Rising” Nothing wrong with that at all.