|Album:||Light Upon The Lake||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2016-06-19||Pull Date:||2016-08-21|
|Week Ending:||Aug 21||Aug 14||Aug 7||Jul 31||Jul 24||Jul 17||Jul 10||Jul 3|
|1.||May 17, 2023:||Altitude Sickness
|4.||Nov 16, 2021:||Virutally Happy
|2.||Mar 22, 2023:||Early Riser
|5.||Apr 24, 2019:||nearby galaxies
|3.||Feb 21, 2022:||A Night on the Roof (rebroadcast from Mar 15, 2018)
|6.||Mar 13, 2019:||nearby galaxies
RIYL Girls, Cass McCombs, Gandalf, Martin Courtney
Favorites: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9
1. (3:58) No Woman—Acoustic and electric guitar, bluesy hammer-ons, strings, lazily unfurls.
2. (2:21) * The Falls—Grooving piano and electric guitar, very Girls.
3. (4:02) ** Golden Days—Lush 12-string guitar, nice bass and emotive vocals, catchy jam.
4. (3:01) *** Dave’s Song—Stand out bass, lots of guitar played solo, heart-on-sleeve alt-rock.
5. (3:09) * Light Upon the Lake—Fingerpicked guitar, sounds like Gandalf.
6. (2:42) ** No Matter Where We Go—Raucous electric guitar and keyboards, sweet soloing, heartening love anthem.
7. (2:14) On My Own—Vocal-driven, some high register guitars, deep driving bass and percussion come in halfway.
8. (1:42) Red Moon—Slurred brass, gliding keyboards, jazzy, no vocals.
9. (3:26) * Polly—Soft synthesizer at beginning, triumphant flourishes, earnest, reminds me of Girls’ first album.
10. (3:27) Follow—Another sweet and simple jam, hummable, more of the same.
|1.||No Woman||6.||No Matter Where We Go|
|2.||The Falls||7.||On My Own|
|3.||Golden Days||8.||Red Moon|
|5.||Light Upon The Lake||10.||Follow|