|Album:||Like A Bird Or Spirit, Not A Face||Collection:||World|
|Artist:||Natchylak, Sainkho||Added:||Jun 2016|
|Label:||Ponderosa Music & Art|
|Add Date:||2016-06-06||Pull Date:||2016-08-08||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Aug 7||Jul 31||Jul 24||Jul 17||Jul 10||Jul 3||Jun 19||Jun 12|
|1.||Aug 06, 2016:||Music Casserole
Worker Song (Nomads Dance Around The Fire)
|4.||Jul 23, 2016:||Music Casserole
The Snow Fall Without You
|2.||Aug 02, 2016:||Celtic By Caronis
Dushkan Ezim To, Nomadic Mood
|5.||Jul 12, 2016:||Clean Copper Radio
The Road Back
|3.||Jul 30, 2016:||Goggles Optional
So Strange! So Strange!
|6.||Jul 09, 2016:||Clean Copper Radio
The Road Back
Most songs are in either Tuvan or Russian (I personally can't hear the difference), although some are in English.
RIYL: Tinariwen, Yoko Ono, Bjork, Don Cherry, Kongar-Ol Ondar, Huun-Huur Tu
1. **(4:28) haunting shamanic campfire tune, features steady percussion, clapping, and acoustic guitar, first male chanting then Sainkho, her vocalizations get kinda weird
2. ****(6:42) dark, ambient, almost Eno-esque instrumentation drifts in and out. She starts singing in an echoey voice and a little bizarre, playful vocal improv.
3. ** (5:58) her weird-ass voice over mid-tempo, uncomfortable baseline. Whooshy, creaky, springy sounds in background.
4. **(3:08) faster baseline, clanking bells, freaky breathey shivery vocals, pretty avante garde stuff.
5.*(3:27) weird shit - tribal drumming picks up as song progresses, wordless vocal improv ranges from gravelly lows to nails-on-a-chalkboard highs
6. ***(6:37) chill acoustic guitar riff, her strange voice is more conventional, jazz-influenced, occasionally switches into full throat singing.
7. *(3:44) another chill acoustic beat, spoken word and jazzy improv. English lyrics.
8.**(2:06) very ethnic/traditional, drumbeats and bells, throat singing galore, ends with her straight growling. Tuvan lyrics.
9.***(7:37) the most accessible track. Pretty, relaxing, acoustic music for a sunrise. She starts out singing sweetly in English then switches out. No weird growls or yelps!
10. ****(2:30) upbeat Western guitar and bass riff with traditional drum, chanting, and throat singing. a pleasant rock song, with plenty of weird vocalizations.
|1.||Nomadic Mood||6.||Erge Chokka To|
|2.||The Road Back||7.||Melody In My Heart|
|3.||Dushkan Ezim To||8.||Nomadic Blues|
|4.||So Strange! So Strange!||9.||The Snow Fall Without You|
|5.||Worker Song (Nomads Dance Around The Fire)||10.||Nostagia To|