|Album:||New Swirled Order||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Drinking Flowers||Added:||May 2016|
|Add Date:||2017-09-08||Pull Date:||2017-11-10|
|Week Ending:||Nov 5||Oct 29||Oct 22||Oct 15||Oct 8||Oct 1||Sep 24||Sep 17|
|1.||Jul 08, 2021:||Magnetized Toner (rebroadcast from Oct 3, 2017)
|4.||Nov 01, 2017:||Brownian Motion
|2.||Nov 02, 2017:||Totally A
|5.||Oct 27, 2017:||Quite Gnarly
|3.||Nov 01, 2017:||The Fuzz Deli
|6.||Oct 26, 2017:||Totally A
RIYL: Magic Wands, Pale Dian, Drab Majesty, Boogarins and Cold Cave.
Recommended Tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9
1. (4:35) *Bending Halos – Medium-up tempo track with a mechanical drumbeat, gloomy vocals and layers of synths. Factory records comes to mind.
2. (3:55) **Black Monday – Upbeat tempo goth punker. Cool guitars and vocals.
3. (3:18) Love Drug – Medium-up tempo recording led by a continuous guitar riff and surrounded with cool synth noises and a back and forth vocal duet.
4. (2:26) Your Own Sounds – Medium-up tempo piece with fast guitars and dramatic vocals a la early The Sound.
5. (3:34) *Special High – Slow tempo recording with whispery vocals and a appealing male/female chorus accompanied by a simple but effective keyboard riff.
6. (4:20) **Cure – Medium-up tempo modern rock influenced piece channeling The Cure from beginning to end. Not bad.
7. (3:28) Velvet Curtains – Synth-driven post-punk composition like those written at the beginning of the 1980s. Part glam, part synth pop. Medium tempo.
8. (3:02) **Public Servants – Contagious upbeat electro-pop recording with great synth/guitar riff. Killer vocals.
9. (3:34) New Swirled Order – Medium-up tempo gloomy recording that reminds me of early The Cult.
10. (6:05) *Simulated Happiness – Long slow tempo piece a la Tubeway Army. Epic.
|2.||Black Monday||7.||Velvet Curtains|
|3.||Love Drug||8.||Public Servants|
|4.||Your Own Sounds||9.||New Swirled Order|
|5.||Special High||10.||Simulated Happiness|