|Bezunartea, Amy / New Villain|
|Artist:||Bezunartea, Amy||Added:||May 2016|
|Add Date:||2016-05-01||Pull Date:||2016-07-03|
|Week Ending:||Jun 5||May 29||May 22||May 8|
|1.||Jul 18, 2016:||ZoëRadio |
|4.||May 26, 2016:||a strange pursuit |
|2.||Jun 02, 2016:||a strange pursuit |
|5.||May 26, 2016:||Munch Time |
Nothing Goes Away
|3.||May 28, 2016:||Music Casserole |
|6.||May 19, 2016:||Munch Time |
Call On Me
Second record (I think) from Amy Bezunartea. Also came out late last year (SORRY!!) I will call this quirky feminist indie rock. Mostly just her singing with a guitar. I feel like every single song could have been on the Juno soundtrack. Overall, I really like it. RIYL: Magnetic fields, Perfume Genius, CatPower, Regina Spektor...|
FCCs: Track 2 PUSSY
Favorites: 1, 4, 7, **9**
1. (4:13) Call on Me – Super minimal, guitar vocals…then at the chorus, drums build in, super cool sound. Love this song.
2. FCC PUSSY (2:51) Oh the Things a Girl Must Do - Cute and quirky, but you you cant play it.
3. (2:21) Nothing Goes Away – Guitar and vocals only, short and sweet.
4. (3:56) New Villain – Awesome song, guitar and vocal harmonies, drums and harmonica come in at the end. Really sweet song, more of the same but one of my favorites.
5. (3:22) Wild Thing – More guitar and vocal only stuff, sleepy and pretty.
6. (2:04) It's Disgusting - Distorted vocals, and tapping. Not my favorite, but still kind of good.
7. (3:35) Something to Show You - This one is great, guitar piano and vocals. Another adorable song.
8. (2:27) Those People – more of the same, good not great.
9. (3:47) Friends Again – BEST SONG ON THE RECORD. It is a fully instrumented song, and it is a great story sung to a great melody.
10. (3:31) Wreckage – Piano and vocals only.
|1.||Call On Me||6.||It's Disgusting|
|2.||Oh The Things A Girl Must Do||7.||Something To Show You|
|3.||Nothing Goes Away||8.||Those People|
|4.||New Villain||9.||Friends Again|