|Album:||Tired Of Tomorrow||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2016-04-18||Pull Date:||2016-06-19|
|Week Ending:||Jun 19||Jun 12||Jun 5||May 29||May 22||May 8||May 1||Apr 24|
|1.||Oct 15, 2018:||truth to force
Acd (Abcessive Compulsive Disorder)
|4.||Jun 21, 2016:||Magnetized Toner: Summer Ornaments
The Dead Are Dumb
|2.||Aug 23, 2016:||Life Aquatic
The Heavenly Blue Flu
|5.||Jun 14, 2016:|| In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand [S168]
The Dead Are Dumb
|3.||Jul 04, 2016:||Life Aquatic
|6.||Jun 05, 2016:||K-Area
1. (2:56) ** Fever Queen—Rushing, insistent intro alternating among a few chords. Slow, drawn-out drumming. New brighter chords towards the end. A lot like Guilty of Everything.
2. (4:30) * The Dead are Dumb—Soaring guitars and melancholic vocals that are less drowned out in the mix. Heartrending guitar solo at 2:55. Reminds me a lot of Slowdive's Pygmalion. "All our words are wasted."
3. (3:25) ** Vertigo Flowers—More aggressive shoegaze in the vein of Swervedriver or Catherine Wheel. Sounds like what the title suggests. Colorful guitar fills throughout. Most dynamic and uplifting track on the album.
4. (3:39) ACD (Abcessive Compulsive Disorder)—Headbanger. Gorgeous, surprisingly potent guitars that rise above the reverb.
5. (4:40) Nineteen Ninety Heaven—Contemplative, glimmering guitars and heavy, plodding drumming that becomes more brooding as the song progresses. Delicate strings in the background. Tender and careful, yet can feel a bit maudlin at times.
6. (4:48) Curse of the Sun—Heavily distorted guitars persist, this time in stoner form. Churning, restless. Refreshingly dreamy passage at 2:27.
7. (5:01) Eaten by Worms—Generic, more aggressive shoegaze track.
8. (4:55) * Everyone is Happy—Softer and acoustic. Gliding keys come in around 1:30. The gaze version of the confessional emo music you listened to in middle school.
9. (5:30) *** Our Plague—Bright, dominant, less fuzzed-out guitar line. Enveloping, wide-eyed, womblike. Sounds a lot like "Hymn to the Pillory" off their last album. Gets heavier and more visceral with the guitars at 3:20.
10. (6:23) Tired of Tomorrow—Weighty piano. Whispered vocals that are a little intimidating given the guy's range. Strings come in halfway. Ends with a spoken "This is what God is."
|1.||Fever Queen||6.||Curse Of The Sun|
|2.||The Dead Are Dumb||7.||Eaten By Worms|
|3.||Vertigo Flowers||8.||Everyone Is Happy|
|4.||Acd (Abcessive Compulsive Disorder)||9.||Our Plague|
|5.||Nineteen Ninety Heaven||10.||Tired Of Tomorrow|