|Underworld / Barbara Barbara, We Face A Shining Future|
|Album:||Barbara Barbara, We Face A Shining Future||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2016-05-23||Pull Date:||2016-07-24||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Jul 24||Jul 17||Jul 10||Jul 3||Jun 19||Jun 12||Jun 5||May 29|
|1.||Aug 13, 2018:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Underpants |
|4.||Jul 22, 2016:||The Anti-Guppo Boar Machine |
|2.||Apr 05, 2017:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Underpants |
|5.||Jul 15, 2016:||Kick Out The Blues |
|3.||Aug 02, 2016:||Magnetized Toner: Summer Mix 2 (All Formats) |
|6.||Jul 08, 2016:||Kick Out The Blues |
Let me preface this by saying that I adore Underworld. They’ve been running the electrodance show for over two decades, and this album is a great addition to their extensive discography. Like most of their work, the tracks are musically complex, building and morphing in satisfyingly long symphonies. Treat your listeners to a groove-out with any one of these tracks.|
RIYL Underworld (lol), Way Out West, Moby, The Prodigy, The Chemical Bros.
FCC on track 2
Recommended tracks: 1*, 2**, 3**, 6*, 7**
1. (8:12) Flippant spoken word over a head-bobbing industrial beat.
2. (7:13) FCC!: “shit” @ 2:11. I CRY that this has this tiny FCC. Socially engaged lyrics with a great main melodic line; builds beautifully. A total groove.
3. (6:46) Punctuated, glowing, dancing melody that’s entrancing.
4. (4:01) Flamenco guitar, totally instrumental.
5. (6:24) Slower vibe with a computerized chirping.
6. (5:32) Gentle piano with harmonic vocals and a swirling synth.
7. (6:51) Sunny ending, floating along, which builds into a harder jam.
|1.||I Exhale||4.||Santiago Cuatro|
|3.||Low Burn||6.||Ova Nova|