|Album:||Nothing But Thieves||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Nothing But Thieves||Added:||Apr 2016|
|Add Date:||2016-05-29||Pull Date:||2016-07-31|
|Week Ending:||Jul 31||Jul 17||Jul 10||Jul 3||Jun 26||Jun 19||Jun 12||Jun 5|
|1.||Sep 13, 2022:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|4.||Dec 26, 2019:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|2.||Mar 04, 2021:||Alphabet Soup
Ban All The Music
|5.||Oct 24, 2019:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|3.||Jan 09, 2020:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|6.||Jul 21, 2019:||Radiant Airwaves
RIYL Muse, older Radiohead, the 2002 Spider-Man soundtrack
Recommended tracks: 4, 7, 8, 10
1. (3:38) Light mid-tempo guitar that blows up into a falsetto, heavily-produced chorus.
2. (2:53) Mid- to up-tempo modulated vocals over heavy drums and twangy guitar.
3. (2:45) Energetic with lots of intense rocking out as well as emo vocals.
4. (3:25) Catchy melody with the characteristic guitar and shouting lyrics.
5. (3:27) Down-tempo and moody, exploding at the end with lament.
6. (3:52) A down-tempo, more boy-bandish track than the others.
7. (3:50) Really compelling melody that gets stuck in your head. Relatively varied throughout the whole track.
8. (3:01) Light verses punctuated by an infectious, head-bobbing chorus.
9. (4:07) A slow ballad that is perhaps overly emotional.
10. (3:37) A guilty pleasure of a ‘90s-wannabe track with heavy guitar on the chorus, complete with moans and groans.
11. (2:26) Up-tempo quickie manic jam-out.
12. (3:37) A light, slow jam that is likely unremarkable.
|2.||Ban All The Music||8.||Trip Switch|
|3.||Wake Up Call||9.||Lover, Please Stay|
|5.||If I Get High||11.||Painkiller|
|6.||Graveyard Whistling||12.||Tempt You (Evocatio)|