|Album:||Jason Lee And The R.I.P. Tides||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Lee, Jason And The R.I.P. Tides||Added:||Apr 2016|
|Add Date:||2016-04-18||Pull Date:||2016-06-19|
|Week Ending:||May 29||May 22||May 8||May 1|
|1.||May 26, 2016:||Munch Time
Dead In Del Mar
|4.||May 07, 2016:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|2.||May 25, 2016:||Brownian Motion
|5.||May 05, 2016:||a strange pursuit
|3.||May 19, 2016:||Munch Time
|6.||Apr 28, 2016:||a strange pursuit
The Open Road
Try 1 or 2 to start? No FCCs.
1) Slow intro, then rocks out a little. Simple melody.
3) The horn takes over in the second half.
4) All guitar here. A tiny bit spooky but not really.
5) Opens with a sound byte from a horror movie, which may not really fit. Almost heroic melody here.
6) Sneaky. Spy movie?
7) Opens with superhero movie clip. Higher energy, surfy.
8) Scooby doo?
9) I honestly don’t know what to say about this. A lot of these tracks are very similar. Surfy, guitars, etc.
10) More playful, which is nice.
11) Moderately paced.
12) A little dreamier, which actually suits them well. Not much of a melody though.
13) Another movie clip, then rocks out a bit.
|1.||Snake Eyes||7.||Caped Crusader|
|2.||Speed Racer||8.||Swamp Shack|
|3.||She Fell Asleep||9.||Rod Swirling|
|4.||Dead In Del Mar||10.||Creepy Crawly|
|5.||The Open Road||11.||Sucker Punch|
|6.||Black Tide||12.||Funeral Waltz|
|13.||The Evil Eye|