|Artist:||Public Memory||Added:||Mar 2016|
|Add Date:||2016-03-27||Pull Date:||2016-05-29|
|Week Ending:||May 29||May 22||May 15||May 8||May 1||Apr 24||Apr 17||Apr 10|
|1.||Feb 20, 2023:||Pest Control
|4.||May 25, 2016:||The Off-Beat Generation
|2.||Nov 02, 2016:||deep storage
|5.||May 19, 2016:||radio seven
As You Wish
|3.||May 26, 2016:||radio seven
Cul De Sac
|6.||May 10, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation
RIYL Baths 'Obsidian', Chelsea Wolfe, The Soft Moon, Tim Hecker, Ben Frost
Favorites: 1, 3, 6, 7, 10
1. (3:18) *Heir—Some clanking and chiming, then steady, brooding beat drops and synths build. Ominous and pensive.
2. (3:57) Mirror—Eerie gentle piano melody at beginning, buzzing James Ferraro-esque synths, warped and weary vocals. Whistling synths and restlessness halfway through. Piano melody returns softly later.
3. (3:15) **Ringleader—Ominous, dark. RIYL Interpol's "Turn on the Bright Lights". Mostly darkly contemplative synths with occasional lovely fluttering synths.
4. (3:32) Domino—Shuffling beat and liturgical synths that become more playful as the song progresses.
5. (3:45) Cul de Sac—Slow, eerie. Fluid synths come in at 1:48. Gentle piano melody develops in the last minute.
6. (3:32) **As You Wish—Bright, urgent synths and muffled, distressed vocals. Synth melodies sound Middle Eastern. Piano comes in at 2:07. Deep house as constructed by James Blake and Chelsea Wolfe.
7. (3:46) *Interfaith—Languorous, haunting. Very Chelsea Wolfe. Constant synths throughout. Lyrics hard to discern. Creepy, faintly clamorous piano in last minute.
8. (2:54) Zig Zag—More Middle Eastern-esque synths and a loud, aggressively shuffling beat.
9. (4:27) Earwig—Prominent vocals. An almost dance beat dominates the parts without vocals. The closest thing to a groove on this record. The last minute reminds me a lot of Ben Frost.
10. (3:45) *Lunar—Aquatic. Sounds like late period Youth Lagoon crossed with Ben Frost.
|1.||Heir||6.||As You Wish|
|5.||Cul De Sac||10.||Lunar|