|Album:||Cradle For The Wanting||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Craig, Ian William||Added:||Dec 2015|
|Add Date:||2015-12-20||Pull Date:||2016-02-21|
|Week Ending:||Feb 21||Feb 14||Feb 7||Jan 24||Jan 17||Jan 10||Jan 3|
|1.||Jan 20, 2022:||LOOPS & COILS (rebroadcast from Jan 16, 2022)
Habit Worn & Wandering
|4.||Apr 19, 2016:||does radio suck?
Grace In Expectation, Each All In Another All
|2.||Jan 16, 2022:||LOOPS & COILS
Glassblower, Habit Worn & Wandering
|5.||Feb 20, 2016:||Narnia
|3.||May 24, 2016:||does radio suck?
|6.||Feb 18, 2016:||Life Aquatic
Grace In Expectation
1. (3:16)—Measured, pristine, choral. Gets glitchier in the second half; as great as Enya is, this ain't Enya.
2. *(7:28)—Immediate start. Hypnotic swells and ebbs. “It pulls and it pulls.” Hangs by a thread, then resolves into plunging noise at the end. Fades out early at -0:25.
3. (5:21)—Slow to emerge, chilly, subtle, floating.
4. (4:52)—Major key, droning, with distorted vocals fluttering off. Drifts into serenity for the final third. Dial-tone-like noises. Ends at -0:10.
5. *(4:47)—A tape starting, lonely keening. Soft, silky, sad. Sublime in the original sense of the word.
6. (5:56)—Divebombing whistling. Some of the most intelligible singing on the album. Hurricanes of distant noise.
7. (5:02)—Slow, minimal, soft, icy, elegiac, peaceful.
8. *(5:26)—Stuttering intro with whispering falsetto. A sad solo voice dissolves into noise. The whole thing resolves into a beautiful choral finish.
|2.||Habit Worn & Wandering||6.||Empty, Circle, Tremble|
|3.||No Cradle For The Whole Of It||7.||Shipbreaking|
|4.||Each All In Another All||8.||Grace In Expectation|