|Artist:||My Disco||Added:||Dec 2015|
|Label:||Temporary Residence Ltd.|
|Add Date:||2015-12-20||Pull Date:||2016-02-21|
|Week Ending:||Feb 21||Feb 14||Feb 7||Jan 31||Jan 24||Jan 17||Jan 10||Jan 3|
|1.||Feb 16, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation
|4.||Feb 03, 2016:||subwoofer motion
|2.||Feb 10, 2016:||Brownian Motion
|5.||Jan 27, 2016:||radio seven
|3.||Feb 04, 2016:||In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand [W16D]
|6.||Jan 22, 2016:||A Visit From Drum
1. (8:35)—Ascending bass line, super minimal drums, repetition of the phrase “recede into silence.”
2. *(2:39)—Searing, slow pounding. Deep robotic vocals.
3. (4:07)—Calmer, sadder, with warm washes of guitar.
4. (4:46)—Slow, propulsive drums, crunching metallic guitars. Long passages of high, humming noise, and a whispered “king sound.”
5. *(7:28)—Mid-tempo. Slow to start, but builds into something ritualistic. Amazing. Long passage of guitar riffage, then builds again.
6. *(2:43)—Similar to track 2. Wailing, stone-like guitars.
7. (0:52)—Droning guitar. Ambient room sound.
8. *(6:05)—Mid-tempo. Insistent drum rolls, churning one-note bass, extremely crisp-high hat. They should have used this in The Dark Knight instead of Hans Zimmer or whatever.