|Album:||Pray For Rain||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Pure Bathing Culture||Added:||Oct 2015|
|Add Date:||2016-01-20||Pull Date:||2016-03-20|
|Week Ending:||Mar 20||Mar 6||Feb 28||Feb 21||Feb 14||Feb 7||Jan 31||Jan 24|
|1.||Mar 07, 2017:||Magnetized Toner
|4.||May 02, 2016:||Viewer Discretion Advised
|2.||Mar 04, 2017:||Music Casserole
|5.||Mar 19, 2016:||The Snotty The Kitten Show
|3.||Jan 31, 2017:||Magnetized Toner
|6.||Mar 17, 2016:||Viewer Discretion Advised
RIYL: Lavender Diamond, Tennis, Matilde Davoli, Widowspeak, and Tamaryn.
Recommended Tracks: 1, 3, 6, 8 and 9
1. (4:59) *The Tower – Mellow, slow tempo tune. Pure Bathing Culture trademarks all over – pleasurable vocals, slow beat, stylish guitar interventions, ambient style keyboard parts, etc.
2. (3:45) Pray For Rain – Part 1980’s rhythm & blues pop, part glo-fi – up beat and accessible. Playful vocals.
3. (4:08) **Palest Pearl – Impressive 1980’s inspired upbeat recording. Catchy synth riff. Addictive rhythm. My favorite track on album.
4. (4:54) Clover – Guitar riff – think 10,000 Maniacs. Slow electro pop beat. Song driven by vocal melody.
5. (2:52) Darling, Save Us – Another slow tempo tune with a drum machine beat. Nice guitar riff and vocals.
6. (4:36) *Singer – Slow tempo driven by an electronic beat. Reminiscent of old Pure Bathing Culture stuff. Gentle vocals and memorable guitar riff.
7. (2:55) She Shakes – Dream pop exercise with slick guitars and melancholic melody. Medium tempo.
8. (4:10) *Maximilian's Ring – Another medium tempo guitar driven tune. Very 1980’s Fleetwood Mac. Somehow it works well.
9. (4:49) **I Trace Your Symbol – Semi perfect guitar driven tune. Medium up-tempo. Tremendously influenced by 1980’s soft rock. Very appealing.
10. (4:34) In The Night, In The Peaceful Night – Pleasant pop construction, mellow and warm.
|2.||Pray For Rain||7.||She Shakes|
|3.||Palest Pearl||8.||Maximilian's Ring|
|4.||Clover||9.||I Trace Your Symbol|
|5.||Darling, Save Us||10.||In The Night, In The Peaceful Night|